A wild sheep chase*

This is my cosmic question: Am I making the right decision spending time trying out new things? Or am I wasting my time, as well as others’? Is this a dream worth devoting everything for? Maybe I would be better off sitting in an office working 9-6. I really don’t know. They say I’m insane, AND brave! Do I do it because I am brave and because I like it? Or do I do it because of the exact opposite, that I’m not brave enough to do anything else?


‘How many times did I dream of catching a train at night? Always the same dream...It was all I could do to get up and leave the train at the station. But it was not a station at all. Only an open field, with not a house light anywhere. No stationmaster, no clock, no timetable, no nothing – so went the dream’.



It’s not a dead-end. It’s just an open field for me right now with so many directions; too many that I can’t hastily march forward without stopping, looking around for a light, no matter how dim it is. So yeah, I’ll give myself some time! The long and the short of it is, it’s up to me. And friends, keep your faith! :)

One day I’ll rocket into space.


H.N.


*a superb novel by my favourite author - Haruki Murakami

0 comments:

Post a Comment